- Windows 10 users
There are several ways to do this, so let’s step through them.
The Quick Way
- While logged on at any time, press Ctrl+Alt+Del. On the screen that pops up, the option to change password should be available.
2. Simply input your old password, and your new password – and then your new password once more (to confirm you didn’t make a typo) and you’re done!
The Menu Way
- Not all of us have keyboards that can press Ctrl+Alt+Del (looking at you, MAC users!) – so we must use another way.
2. Firstly, you can simply start typing change password with the start menu open – and you’ll be taken to the right place.
3. Secondly, if you are unable to do this, you can also click the settings button (the gear icon at the base of the menu)
- Now that you’re in the settings, you can choose Accounts -> Sign-in Options and choose change password.
Congratulations, you’ve changed your password in Windows 10!